We created our Facebook Page to give you helpful tips for your everyday home maintenance needs and to provide you with updates on special promotions, sales and events.
Our Page is a fun and interactive way to communicate with our customers. Customers are always welcome to post on our wall and interact with each other as well. We ask that you respect our online community and participating individuals, including our company and our vendors. Remember that all your posts are public. To further these goals, you agree not to:
• Post anything that can be interpreted as insulting, profane or offensive
• Post solicitations for products, services or fundraising activities
• Post anything that violates any laws or government regulations
• Post any material you don’t own or have the right to post such as material containing third party trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets or that violates nondisclosure agreements
• Post your or other people’s private and confidential information
• Violate the rights of our company or any third party, including the rights of privacy and publicity
• Impersonate any person
• Misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
If you are an Ace employee or retailer, always act responsibly, ethically and identify yourself as an employee or retailer, as applicable. If you violate this policy, we reserve the right to remove your content and/or block you from posting on our Facebook fan page.
If there are any questions, comments or concerns, you can contact us by emailing us at Facebook@acehardware.com.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice Policy:
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and ask you to do the same. It is our policy to terminate the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe the copyright rights of others. If you believe that your work has been posted on our Fan Page in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at the address below and provide the following information: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, and identification of the URL or other specific location on the Fan Page where the material that you claim is infringing is located; (3) your address, telephone number, and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Company’s designated agent for notice of copyright infringement can be reached at :
Ace Hardware Corporation
2200 Kensington Court
Oak Brook, IL 60523-2100